
Ferries are annoying....or at least the online booking is. I am starting to think that this whole trip would be easier in the car....but that just defeats the whole idea of my trip. It seems that the particular ferry that I need is always on the opposite side of the sound from where I am planning to be. Tomorrow (Wed) is going to be my big research and planning day for ferries...that is the plan anyway. I'm planning, at this point to spend the first few days in Seattle, so the worst case scenario would be that I make the actual plans once I can actually go down to the ferry terminal, which is probably a better idea anyway. So the question now is.....Do I start to book hostels and ferries now? or do I wait and do things more on the spur of the moment? Hmmmmmm.......ideas?
3 comments:
decisions. decisions. I say u get a bit of research on what is out there and then go with the flow.
the fun is always in what wasn't expected.
Thanks Joe! I think thats the method I'm leaning toward! What do you think of the blog?
I'm digging the blog. I think the process of putting your thoughts to paper is a critical part of thinking things through. Often I have the same thoughts running through my head... they just swirl around.
but when i write them they leave my head and have some sort of power that they didn't have before.
I'm now going to subscribe to the blog so I get updates!
Post a Comment