Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Night Before......

So here it is the night before I leave, and I'm more tired than anything. So it was a bit of a crazy weekend...but I was hoping to at least feel some relief or relaxation. No such luck so far. I don't think that the whole idea of my leaving has really sunk in. It still feels like I have to get up in the morning and go to work just like any other day. I'm pretty much packed, just need to put the last couple things in the pack before heading out the door. I'm taking it pretty light. Couple socks, shirts, jeans, a book or two, coat, camera, computer, water, sketch book. Not to bad. I'm ready now!!

The train I'm booked on leaves at 12:15. No luck on the "Leaving on a Jet Plane" for me, and "Leaving on a Jet Train" just doesn't sound right!!!

No comments: