Well, as well as my vacation seems to have started....it turned around rather drastically late in the week. Wednesday morning, I started feeling a little congestion in my throat. I was hoping that it was just a small thing but over the next few days, I started feeling worse. By the time Friday came around, it was a full fledged cold. I kept on with some of my plans through Friday. I took a 25 mile Biker ride on Thursday, went to a great play in an outdoor theatre, hung out at Powell's book store for a few hours.....but I just kept feeling worse.
I finally gave in and came back home and crashed in my own bed for a couple days. There is no place like your own bed to try to get over a sickness! The good news is that I am finally feeling significantly better. I am heading out today to house sit for my good friend Joe until Thursday, at which point I'll head out and start getting some more of the "real" vacation thing going again!
This vacation has not been even close to what I had expected, outside of the first three days! On the other hand, it has still been good, other than being sick. The rest of my vacation probably won't be as exciting as expected, but I'll keep the blog updated every couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
bummer on the cold. being sick while traveling is not fun at all. Remember the trip back from Panama city? .......
Here to hoping that everyone has a great week!
Where to now St. Peter?
If you didn't know it, that's one of Elton John's first songs.
John
Thank you so much for sharing such an awesome blog...
Campgrounds with Campers for Sale Ohio
Post a Comment